Its a wool and bamboo mix, dyed by me. 100g, it comes in at about 420 meters - plenty for a pair of socks. From a smoke and pet free home, though it does still smell a bit of grape-flavoured koolaid (my dye of choice). I might throw in some other purple-themed goodies too if I find anything worthy. In event of a tie, I'll pick one winner at random. No one who has read the thesis can enter.
Some clues to get you going:
- It includes both primary and secondary sources.
- The actual thesis content these sources support comes in at just under 100,000 words.
- My case study is this series, though I mentioned many other primary examples, and my secondary source list was much longer.
- My media studies inclined colleagues felt it was a bit citation-heavy, the litcrit types thought it was sparse.
- The photo below shows the thesis open at the page the bibliography starts. There are no appendixes after that. It is 1.5x spaced, in 11pt font on A4 paper.
- Its more than fifty, less than three thousand.
- You might as well guess something random. When I tried to guess, I was a good hundred off, and I wrote the bleeding thing.