1) I finished some "red herring legwarmers". It's just Cookie's pattern for herringbone socks, but worked over an extra 12 sts and minus the foot. I used knitpicks essential, from my now not-so-secret pal (roughly a ball of each).
2) I caved and decided to knit some Anemoi Mittens. I fell in love with the pattern as soon as she put it up. I thought about dark brown and bright pink yarn I have in my stash, but wasn't sure the design would work so well with strong colours. But I've since spotted a few others using the same combination, so cast on last week.
3) I finished some chunky legwarmers. I used some black chunky merino I bought at the same time as the green stuff I used on my recycled jumper. Four balls, plus about two thirds of a ball of gold fingering weight I picked up a few months back when I was feeling festive.
4) My current bus-knit are a load of bits of scarves for these lovely ladies. Due to a major admin mess-up, my grant's over a month late and there is no way I have money to buy yarn with. Finding this project was a great blessing - I can just use up a few half balls in my stash. You don't get a picture because at least one of the stitch patterns might get re-done into a proper design sometime.
5) My eyes are two different colours. Or rather, one of them changes colour independently from the other. Sometimes they are both a sort of green-ish brown, sometimes I look all lopsided because one of them has gone all blue.