Tuesday, May 09, 2006

project bakerloo

I'm knitting a secret. Codename: Bakerloo.

It should be coming to a Magknits near you soon, so no WIP pics here. I love the photo I've added instead though, there is something subversive about it. "Footwear" on "Pavement" - both on a wall. I took it in York back in March.

All I'm saying is that it's oddly constructed and I'm doing two versions - one fair isled in in Rowan cashsoft, the other st st in some pretty Fyberspates stuff. Cashsoft is amazing to work with.

Mmmm. Back to knitting I think.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, back to knitting. You can't tempt me with interesting sounding submissions and then slack off. Get knitting so that I can get excited about the pattern sooner! ;)

Anonymous said...

I love cashsoft too! so much nicer than cashmerino

ofpinsandneedles said...

Mmm, Cashsoft. Sounds a lot nicer than the Bakerloo line. Crunch, whirr. Halt. Pause. More pauses. Judder, strain, crunch. No, sorry, more pauses.

Cool picture too!

Gina said...

I can't wait to see the latest design. Cashsoft is so divine.

Anonymous said...

OOo I've been admiring the fyberspates skeins on getknitted - I look forward to seeing what you're doing

Veronique said...

Ooh, what suspense!!

tiendas eroticas said...

Very useful piece of writing, much thanks for your post.